Several updates have been issued over the last few weeks in an effort to keep our Sisterhood safe and informed. We also want to let you know that, as of now, the Executive Office is still open, but with reduced staff and capabilities. The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, and in compliance with guidance issued by governmental authorities, many of our employees have been sent home until at least April 1. Although some are able to work remotely, this change in routine presents challenges, which affects the level of service that we are currently able to offer.
During these next few weeks, please be patient with us if response times are slower than normal. In addition, we want you to be aware of the following:
- ELF and PCE applications already submitted will continue to be processed. If your chapter has already voted to recommend an applicant, you may submit the online Chapter Recommendation Form. These recommendations require a vote taken at an in-person chapter meeting; therefore, new recommendations will be paused until chapters are able to meet again.
- IPS applications are being processed and will be forwarded to the IPS Board of Trustee for selection in early April.
- PSA and STAR applications are currently with their respective boards of trustees for selection.
- For COVID-19 updates for Cottey College, please go to https://cottey.edu/covid-19/.
- For scholarship funds held in P.E.O. Foundation, Individual Case History Forms already submitted will be processed and approved as possible.